AAM features in Australian Financial Review
Two features in today's Australian Financial Review showcase AAM's geospatial innovation and expertise.
Tech company helping to create smarter cities
Across the region, AAM is helping governments to create smarter cities. The company's mapping and 3D visualisation technologies are redefining how governments are able to plan cities and to make them more livable. Smart city models, such as the models AAM helped create for Singapore Government, deliver endless opportunities for improvements.
Innovations that make sense of the world
AAM brings its expertise in GIS, which enables the capture, storing, manipulation, analysis, and presentation of geospatial data, to many industry sectors, including agriculture, mining, oil and gas, government and construction.
One example of AAM’s innovation is the NRM Spatial Hub it helped develop in conjunction with Co-operative Research Centre for Spatial Information (CRCSI) and 20 other organisations. The NRM Hub provides Australian farmers with the capability to map, plan, analyse and monitor their properties so they can improve pastoral and natural resource management. CRCSI is now planning to roll out the Hub to thousands of farmers around the country.
Click here to read the full article on AAM's city modelling capabilities and innovative GIS solutions.
The NRM Hub enables farmers across Australia to plan and monitor their properties.
- BBC’s Click Shines a light on Virtual Singapore
- Victoria Police Depot to be part of University of Melbourne re-purposing project
- AAM New Zealand helps the NZ Government respond to the Kaikoura earthquakes
- AAM Improves Terrain Data for Flood Modelling
- One-pass aerial powerlines inspection reduces cost and risk for electricity suppliers
- AAM helps regenerate a Melbourne landmark - Rialto
- Attending NSW / ACT SSI Conference in Canberra?
- AAM features in Australian Financial Review
- AAM's high resolution sensors capture pristine North Stradbroke Island, Queensland
- AAM’s Spatial Innovation Recognised at the Western Australian Spatial Excellence Awards
- 3D GIS (13)
- AAM (27)
- AAM India (6)
- AAM Singapore (8)
- AAM South Africa (2)
- Aerial imagery (13)
- Aerial Survey (10)
- APSEA Awards (1)
- CRCSI (1)
- GEOCIRRUS (8)
- Geospatial India (3)
- Geospatial Solutions (7)
- Geospatial World Leadership Award (3)
- GIS India (2)
- J.K. Barrie Award (1)
- K2Vi (4)
- LiDAR (6)
- Mapping India (3)
- mobile mapping (2)
- NGIS (1)
- Remote Sensing (2)
- Satellite (3)
- Smart Cities (11)
- Surveying (11)
- Surveying heritage site (3)
- Surveying India (1)
- Web mapping (7)
- WorldView-3 (1)
- WV3 (1)