AAM - named the Geospatial Solutions Company of the Year!
AAM proudly received the prestigious “Geospatial Solutions Company of the Year – 2014” award at the recent “Inspire” - Geospatial World Forum held in Lisbon, Portugal. Inspire was the first joint conference organised by the European Commission and Geospatial Media and Communications, with attendance of 2,000 delegates representing organisations from over 80 different countries around the world.
Mark Freeburn, global CEO of AAM, was honoured to receive the Geospatial Solutions Company of the Year – 2014 Award at the Inspire Awards Night and Gala Dinner. Mr. Freeburn attributed the win to the efforts of AAM staff, saying, “Obviously this is an extraordinary event, one that makes me exceptionally proud to represent AAM. I would like to thank each and every one of the staff in AAM. It is your award, a true global recognition of your professionalism, your attention to achieving excellence and your hard work.”
AAM works on a wide range of geospatial projects all over the world including locations in India, throughout Africa, South East Asia, Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific Island nations. AAM offers a wide range of geospatial services including enterprise GeoIT platform and services, surveying, mapping and Geographic Information Systems (GIS).
The awards at the Geospatial World Forum are conferred by an independent jury of world geospatial leaders selected by Geospatial Media and Communications. These awards recognise the achievements in the geospatial industry by both individuals and organisations for developing innovative geospatial tools and products, implementing valuable policies and applying geospatial technologies in the most resource efficient manner.
To watch a brief overview of the work that AAM does, please click here.
- AAM Talks Smart Cities at Locate17
- AAM's Survey excellence awarded AEO
- BBC’s Click Shines a light on Virtual Singapore
- Victoria Police Depot to be part of University of Melbourne re-purposing project
- AAM New Zealand helps the NZ Government respond to the Kaikoura earthquakes
- AAM Improves Terrain Data for Flood Modelling
- One-pass aerial powerlines inspection reduces cost and risk for electricity suppliers
- AAM helps regenerate a Melbourne landmark - Rialto
- Attending NSW / ACT SSI Conference in Canberra?
- AAM features in Australian Financial Review
- 3D GIS (13)
- AAM (28)
- AAM India (6)
- AAM Singapore (8)
- AAM South Africa (2)
- Aerial imagery (13)
- Aerial Survey (10)
- APSEA Awards (1)
- CRCSI (1)
- GEOCIRRUS (8)
- Geospatial India (3)
- Geospatial Solutions (7)
- Geospatial World Leadership Award (3)
- GIS India (2)
- J.K. Barrie Award (1)
- K2Vi (4)
- LiDAR (6)
- Mapping India (3)
- mobile mapping (2)
- NGIS (1)
- Remote Sensing (2)
- Satellite (3)
- Smart Cities (11)
- Surveying (12)
- Surveying heritage site (3)
- Surveying India (1)
- Web mapping (7)
- WorldView-3 (1)
- WV3 (1)