Welcome to AAM New Zealand
AAM New Zealand is a geo-solutions company. We capture and analyse the full range of geospatial information, including aerial imagery, high density LiDAR, building information models and reality city models using the latest aerial, mobile and terrestrial scanning techniques. We provide rapid and easy access to these data and GIS tools through our cloud platform, GEOCIRRUS—improving productivity and enabling faster and more accurate location decisions.
AAM NZ has been at the forefront of developing innovative geospatial solutions across New Zealand for more than 28 years. This experience, coupled with our unmatched knowledge of New Zealand’s aerial mapping environment, enables us to deliver innovative spatial solutions to our customers, community and stakeholders.Read more..
- Meet AAM 3D Modeller and Surveyor
- Austmine Interview - AAM 60 Years Celebration
- The Relevance of Aerial Mapping in 2019 and Beyond
- World Geospatial Industry Council Launched at UNGGIM
- AAM Partners with Local Indigenous Surveying Company Wumara Group
- Geocortex Online Training Schedule now available (June - December 2019)
- Virtual Sydney set to revolutionise the planning, infrastructure & property development process of Sydney
- AAM Smart City Content Powers Dassault 3D Experience Platform
- AAM Wins APSEA Export Award for Singapore's 3D Digital Map