3D Modelling Manager
Location: Melbourne - Permanent Full-time
The role is a coordination and management opportunity to lead and develop our rapidly advancing capabilities. With an established team across four
AAM are leading the laser scanning, modelling, 3D visualisation revolution in Australasia. From a
We pride ourselves in supplying the best 3D modelling, 3D reality meshes and surveying services to our clients in construction, heritage, development, engineering, infrastructure and environmental markets.
What you will do:
- Assist in project planning, project design (how to do) and costing;
- Oversee and manage internal (small team) and external production of 3D content;
- Caretaker of project data, archiving, retrieval and metadata (accuracy etc);
- Develop and innovate across data capture, production and delivery of 3D content across a wide variety of applications;
- Collaboration with other AAM departments (lidar, aerial, survey, GIS);
- Be responsible for QC – Involves LOD definitions and reporting Quality statistics;
- Develop BIM procedures and internal workflows;
- Provide integrated spatial solutions to engineers, architects, designers and planners
- Supply 3D content across many sectors including industrial, commercial, heritage, mining and engineering.
What you will have:
- Knowledge of packages like Revit, Rhino,
Cloudworxs, Verity, MicroStation, Civil 3D;
- Ability to manage a small team and facilitate growth;
- Experience modelling from
pointcloud and manipulating point cloud data;
- Comfortable advising and consulting to clients and staff across a wide range of Modelling/BIM issues; and
- Three+ years' experience in Modelling/BIM. Degree or Diploma in surveying, architecture, IT, Planning, Geomatics or similar will be favourably considered;
How to apply:
Interested in joining our team? Email your cover letter and resume (1 document)
Please note: only people with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered.
Only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.