Location: Sydney - Permanent Full-time
- Wide variety of projects working with the latest technology
- Professional development opportunities
- Well established Survey business with prestige project pipeline
- The Sydney survey operation, with offices located in Macquarie
Parkrequires experienced Construction Surveyors
AAM is one of the largest dedicated survey and mapping organisations in Australia. Geospatial information is our passion and our livelihood and has been since 1959. We pride ourselves in supplying the best surveying and mapping services to the construction, development, mining, engineering and environmental markets. We have over 100 surveyors and assistants in Australia and our survey expertise is sought internationally.
The Sydney survey operation, with offices located in Macquarie
- What you will do:
- Manage and perform a variety of survey tasks both field and office survey tasks with a focus on construction surveying.
- Work in a safe manner in accordance with our Safety Management System and client safety requirements.
- Consult and advise clients on surveying issues.
- Assist with training and supervision of junior staff.
- Provide administrative information as required including timesheets, docketing, invoicing assistance and QA records.
- Direct liaison with client, attending to client's requests and needs.
- Ability to clearly define activities included on the agreed scope of works.
- What you will have:
- Knowledge of multi-storey construction and on-site party leader experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A comprehensive understanding of best practise survey techniques and be thoroughly competent in the use of survey equipment and software systems.
- CAD ability (AutoCAD, 12D or similar) and able to produce clear, easy to read drawings, like as-builts and grid plans.
- Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree or TAFE diploma in surveying.
- 5 years practical experience, predominantly in engineering and/or construction.
- Current clean drivers licence.
AAM is a leading spatial information technology provider. Our exceptional capabilities in business mapping, asset information, geographic system (GIS) projects and enterprise solutions, and
If you want to join the team, please send your resume along with a brief covering letter (1 document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Confidentiality assured. Please note: Applicants must have the rights to work in Australia; only successful