Location: Melbourne and New Zealand - Permanent Full-time
Do you want to implement
Who we are:
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth and operations in New Zealand, AAM is one of the largest independent geospatial organisations in Australia.
What we are looking for:
A Geosolutions Consultant/Trainer that will deliver technical and consulting services, including training to AAM customers both in the cloud and on-premise.
There are multiple positions available, located in Melbourne and New Zealand. The New Zealand position requires working from home and we prefer the candidate to be based in Auckland but this is flexible.
What you will do:
- Perform deployment, configuration and support of Latitude’s Geocortex, AAM’s Geocirrus suite of products;
- Configure and support of ESRI suite of products and deliver consulting as required;
- Undertake development of custom modules for the above software;
- Provide product training for end users;
- Perform application testing and quality assurance;
- Conduct performance tuning, improvement, usability testing, automation;
- Undertake consultative requirements gathering, definition and documentation with customers to ensure adequate understanding of technical requirements;
- Prepare technical documentation including deployment and administration guides;
- Perform server/network administration and troubleshooting;
- Prepare and deliver Pre-sales demonstrations; and
- Travel throughout Australia as required.
What we need from you:
To be successful in this role you will already have prior experience in a similar role together with:
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Have substantial experience in enterprise IT environments, particularly Windows Server and Microsoft IIS;
- Have substantial experience with at least one of the following ESRI technologies: ArcGIS Server, Desktop, Portal, ArcGIS Online;
- Have substantial experience with SQL, preferably Microsoft SQL Server and SQL spatial;
- Understand Web technologies;
- Have exposure to VMWare management and configuration;
- Create and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and managers; and
- Conduct Geospatial training to customers.
In addition to having previous experience in a similar role, skills in the following areas are highly desired:
- Batch scripting for software deployment automation;
- Knowledge of GIS, MicroStation and AutoCAD applications; and
- Project Management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or geomatics;
- 3 years’ plus in a similar role;
- Current Driver’s licence;
- Current passport; and
- Ability to work in Australia.
How to apply:
Submit your resume and a covering letter summarising your experience and outlining why you are interested in the role to email@example.com
Only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.