Location: Melbourne - Permanent Full-time
Do you want to implement
Who we are:
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Perth and operations in New Zealand, AAM is one of the largest independent geospatial organisations in Australia.
What we are looking for:
A Geosolutions Consultant/Trainer that will deliver technical and consulting services, including training to AAM customers both in the cloud and on-premise.
What you will do:
- Perform deployment, configuration and support of Latitude’s Geocortex, AAM’s Geocirrus suite of products;
- Configure and support of ESRI suite of products and deliver consulting as required;
- Undertake development of custom modules for the above software;
- Provide product training for end users;
- Perform application testing and quality assurance;
- Conduct performance tuning, improvement, usability testing, automation;
- Undertake consultative requirements gathering, definition and documentation with customers to ensure adequate understanding of technical requirements;
- Prepare technical documentation including deployment and administration guides;
- Perform server/network administration and troubleshooting;
- Prepare and deliver Pre-sales demonstrations; and
- Travel throughout Australia as required.
What we need from you:
To be successful in this role you will already have prior experience in a similar role together with:
- Ability to work independently, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Have substantial experience in enterprise IT environments, particularly Windows Server and Microsoft IIS;
- Have substantial experience with at least one of the following ESRI technologies: ArcGIS Server, Desktop, Portal, ArcGIS Online;
- Have substantial experience with SQL, preferably Microsoft SQL Server and SQL spatial;
- Understand Web technologies;
- Have exposure to VMWare management and configuration;
- Create and maintain effective relationships with colleagues and managers; and
- Conduct Geospatial training to customers.
In addition to having previous experience in a similar role, skills in the following areas are highly desired:
- Batch scripting for software deployment automation;
- Knowledge of GIS, MicroStation and AutoCAD applications; and
- Project Management.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in computer science, software engineering or geomatics;
- 3 years’ plus in a similar role;
- Current Driver’s licence;
- Current passport; and
- Ability to work in Australia.
How to apply:
Submit your resume and a covering letter summarising your experience and outlining why you are interested in the role to email@example.com
Applications that include a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note: only people with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered.
Only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted;