Line Pilot for Surveying & Mapping
AAM Air is a company specialising in providing aerial survey platforms to various clients within Australia and overseas.
We are currently recruiting for a Line Pilot. The role requires a duty period of three weeks on in the field and one week’s rest period.
- 2500 hours total aviation experience.
- 1500 hours total command.
- 500 hour multi-command
- IF rated.
- Valid Class 1 Medical.
- Proven eligibility to attain an ASIC card.
- Current drivers license.
- Australian passport.
- Minimum 100 hours flying experience on at least one of the following aircraft: Britten Norman Islander; Cessna 400 series; Reims F406.
- Certified in Crew Resource Management.
- Certified in Dangerous Goods Awareness
We offer a competitive and attractive package and an exciting challenge for conscientious and dedicated pilots.
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Please note: only candidates with unlimited Australian work rights are considered; only successful short- listed applicants will be contacted.
No agencies please.