Location: Sydney - Permanent Part-time
Your new role:
We are currently recruiting for a part-time permanent Payroll Officer reporting to the Payroll Manager. You will be responsible for the payroll in Australia (monthly and fortnightly 200+ employees) and assist with payrolls in New Zealand, Malaysia and Singapore.
Hours: 4 days per week or 5 shorter days. Hours can also be flexible on the non-pay days.
Location: Close proximity to Wynyard train station (Sydney)
What's in it for you:
- A genuine career opportunity working with passionate, intelligent high-achievers in a well-recognised and highly regarded company and contributing to the success of AAM
- Flexible working hours on non-pay days
- Benefits include salary continuance insurance, international travel insurance, employee assistance program, study leave and paid parental leave
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Process end-to-end payroll: timesheet follow-up, check expense claim status, data entry/check of overtime provisions (currently fortnightly and monthly)
- Set up new employees, termination payments
- Montheend duties
- Prepare Superannuation reconciliation and lodge payments; administer the Corporate Superannuation Funds
- Prepare Payroll tax and lodge payments
- Respond to payroll queries
- Prepare Month End Reports for HR and Finance Team
- Handle payroll tasks from other AAM entities/countries
- File employee records and ensure documentation is up-to-date
- Act as a back up in the absence of Payroll Manager
- Assist with Year End processing tasks
- Assist with HR tasks
What you'll offer us:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- 2 to 3 years end-to-end payroll processing skills
- Intermediate Excel & Word – typing speed 50 wpm
- Proven oral and written communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Sound data entry and able to work accurately under pressure
- Experience in Netsuite/ Infinite Cloud payroll system is preferred
- Experience in working with multiple awards will be highly regarded
How to apply:
Send your CV and a one page cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: only people with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered.
Only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.
AAM has been at the forefront of survey, mapping and geospatial information technology for over 50 years, providing consulting expertise and technology solutions to the Resources (Mining & Minerals, Oil & Gas), Infrastructure, Utilities, Government, Forestry & Environment, and Finance & Insurance industries.