Sales Administration Manager
Location: Brisbane - Permanent, Full-time
AAM is a leading spatial information technology provider. Our exceptional capabilities in business mapping, asset information, geographic information systems (GIS) projects and enterprise solutions, and location-based services are sought after internationally. We have almost 500 employees working in a professional, supportive and flexible environment.
About the role:
We are looking for a Sales Administration Manager to assist sales and marketing teams with day to day operations with tenders, invoices, events and general administrative duties.
- Assist Sales and BD team in accessing required documents and assist in the preparation and submission of tender, expression of interest and prequalification responses.
- Maintain Tender Portal Registrations and the Tender Alerts/Notification Process.
- Work closely with the Sales team using Netsuite to create new leads, maintain CRM, assign tasks, track opportunities, successful projects and follow up actions.
- Organise marketing events and support sales staff in their preparation and execution – logistics (road shows & conferences), trade booth displays.
- Attend and assist at events and trades shows as required.
- General internal sales and marketing support as required.
- Manage AAM Group main mailbox.
- General administrative support for the Brisbane office including AAM Group phone roster, reception, contractor portals, online registrations, survey party deployment (logistics/medicals/training etc), visa applications and dispatch duties as required.
Practical skills and Experience
- 5+ years in a Personal Assistant or Senior Administrative role.
- Intermediate Excel, Word, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Typing speed minimum 50wpm.
- Proven oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and work independently.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff and management.
- Certificate or higher in a Business Administration related discipline.
How to apply
Email your resume and a covering letter summarising your experience and outlining why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No Agencies please.