Location: Perth, Permanent - Full Time
AAM has been at the forefront of survey, mapping and geospatial information technology for over 50 years, providing consulting expertise and technology solutions to the Resources (Mining & Minerals, Oil & Gas), Infrastructure, Utilities, and Government, Forestry & Environment, and Finance & Insurance industries.
With a global reputation for innovation, they have pioneered leading-edge solutions to the market and continue to adopt industry-leading technology to meet the emerging needs of their clients. Continued growth has seen rapid development and growth in the development of AAM’s GeoIT business including DaaS, SaaS and fully managed services.
Their expert team also integrate client data with all major geospatial platforms and offer consulting on enterprise GIS solutions, spatial data creation and management.
With almost 500 geospatial professionals in Australia, New Zealand, South East Asia and Africa and a fleet of custom equipped aircraft operating across the region, they are an Australian company we can all be proud of.
- Manage and resolve first and second level support requests;
- Respond to phone calls and e-mails through the Helpdesk from clients and internal staff regarding technical support issues (remedial or add, move and change);
- Troubleshoot issues related but not limited to software including Latitude Geographics Geocortex and ArcGIS; and
- Regular reporting on support KPI.
To be successful in this role you will already have prior experience in a similar role together with:
- Tertiary qualifications or equivalent in IT, computer science, software engineering or geomatics;
- Strong customer service background, taking pride in your work and striving to achieve a high level of customer service;
- A variety of technical skills and abilities across Windows and PC environments;
- Ability to work well as part of a team, but also able to work individually on appropriate tasks;
- Excellent English communications skills, verbal and written with strong interpersonal skills;
- Troubleshooting experience in a Microsoft environment; and
- General networking knowledge.
A competitive package, along with a genuine career opportunity working with passionate, intelligent high-achievers in a well-recognised and highly regarded company in a fast-growing industry. And you’ll receive all the training you need in the operation of AAM Geospatial products and services.
Submit your resume and a covering letter to: email@example.com summarising your experience and outlining why you are interested in the role.
Applications that include a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note: only people with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered.
Only successful short listed applicants will be contacted;
No agencies please