Geospatial Data Analyst - Image Processor
Location: Melbourne - Full-time
AAM is one of the largest dedicated survey and mapping organisations in Australia. We have been at the forefront of Spatial Technology for over 60 years and have clients in mining, local government, construction and resources. This is an important role in our mapping team which is a crucial part of our Australian business. This role is based from our Melbourne office. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Undertake construction, manipulation, visualisation and presentation of geospatial data derived from aerial imagery.
- Present spatial data for client deliveries in function and format as required by project specifications.
- Develop an advanced competency in AAM developed software, vendor specific software and processes.
- Contribute to process improvement and documentation
What you will have:
- Degree in Spatial Science, GIS, Remote Sensing, Geodesy, or related field
- Sound knowledge of the aerial imagery production life-cycle from acquisition to product delivery
- Experience with spatial applications, orthomosaic production and image editing
- Experience in vector data handling in one or more CAD/GIS software applications
- Highly desirable is proficiency with LiDAR/Point Cloud processing and editing, ESRI or other GIS software, 3D modelling and mesh production, batch scripting and automation.
- Salary continuance insurance
- Develop your professional skills with your theoretical knowledge
- Become a member of a highly skilled and diversified production group who operates across the Asia-Pacific region
- Work with cutting-edge digital technology
If you want to join the team, please send your resume along with a brief covering letter (1 document) to email@example.com
Confidentiality assured, only candidates with unlimited Australian work rights are considered.
Please note: only successful short-listed applicants will be contacted.