Location: Melbourne - Permanent Full-Time
Your new company:
AAM has been at the forefront of survey, mapping and geospatial information technology for over 60 years, providing consulting expertise and technology solutions to the Resources (Mining & Minerals, Oil & Gas), Infrastructure, Construction, Utilities, Government, Forestry & Environment, and Finance & Insurance industries
Your key responsibilities include:
- Ensure efficient running of the reception, office and facilities
- Prepare and generate monthly reports, generate invoices and assist with tender preparation
- Assist with debt recovery and client administration
- Assist with administration and maintenance of company assets
- Conduct some CRM administration
- Co-ordination of events including but not limited to; meetings, client and employee functions, attendance at trade shows, company travel
- Manage post and vehicle fleet administration
- Assist with Company Insurances Administration
- Lead and promote positive harmony and culture within the team
- 5+ years in an administrative role
- 3-5 years as an Accounts Assistant
- Certificate IV or higher in a Business Administration related discipline
- Advanced skills in Word and Excel, Basic PowerPoint, Outlook, and Office365 software packages. Accurate typing, 50+wpm
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Professional phone manner and exceptional communication skills
- Good attention to detail and organisational skills with the capacity to build strong team relationships, work effectively in a team environment, and initiate process improvements where required
- The ability to effectively set priorities, meet deadlines and adapt when last minute changes are required
- Proven professional attitude in processing sensitive and confidential information
- Netsuite and SharePoint experience advantageous
An opportunity to work with passionate people in a well-recognized company in the spatial industry and contributing to the success of AAM.
Apply by emailing your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com
Applications that include a cover letter will be prioritised. Confidentiality assured.
No agencies, please.
Only successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted and you must have unlimited Australian work rights to be eligible.