Project Coordinator - Mapping
Location: Flexible, Sydney or Perth preferred - Permanent Full-Time
Your new company:
AAM has been at the forefront of geospatial information technology for over 60 years. We provide consulting expertise and technology solutions to the Resources (Mining & Minerals, Oil & Gas), Infrastructure, Utilities, Government, Forestry & Environment, and Finance & Insurance industries.
With a global reputation for innovation, we have pioneered leading-edge solutions to the market and continue to adopt industry-leading technology to meet the emerging needs of our clients. Our expert team integrates client data with all major geospatial platforms and offer consulting on enterprise GIS solutions, spatial content creation and data management.
About the role:
- Deliver geospatial mapping projects
- Apply your negotiation, communication skills and passion to deliver complex projects
- Make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of AAM
- Permanent full-time position
- Location: Perth, Sydney, Melbourne or Napier (NZ) preferred but Brisbane would be considered. Flexible working options available.
What you will do:
- Project Management of several airborne and land-based survey projects at any one time. Projects will generally be within Australia or South East Asia but may be in any part of the world;
- Provide Pre-Sales support for Sales & Marketing and other teams including LiDAR, Imaging and Mapping;
- Use AAM financial and project management tools to monitor and control project costs and deliverables. The scheduling sits within the aviation team and doesn't form part of the role.
What you will have:
- Have a spatial background in surveying, mapping production or aviation and be proficient with distance and coordinates
- Tertiary qualifications, spatial, science or engineering are preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in a project coordination role
- Excellent knowledge of best practices around project management/coordination
- Meticulous and process driven with excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Sound knowledge of project management software products: MS Project, MS Excel
- Knowledge of map tools and products covering airborne as well as terrestrial sensors – Lidar, and multi band imagery, derivative products such as surface models, orthos, 3d city models, rendered city models, volume computations
- Ability to work non-standard working hours to provide on-demand customer support
- Exposure to open cut mining – especially safety procedures - would be a bonus.
How to apply:
To apply please send your resume and a covering letter to email@example.com
Confidentiality assured. Please note: Applicants must have the rights to work in Australia; only successful short-listed applicants will be contacted; no agencies please