Project Manager Spatial Solutions
Location: Brisbane - Permanent Full-Time
With offices in Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and operations in New Zealand, AAM is one of the largest independent geospatial organisations in Australia.
A Software Project Manager that will manage the definition, planning, monitoring, resourcing, project deliverables, reporting and customer satisfaction for all assigned projects. This role is a customer facing project manager focussed on the delivery of geospatial software projects and requires experience with customer interaction, software implementation, configuration and customisation.
- Work closely with clients in the deployment of web map and mobile mapping solutions;
- Supervise projects and coordinate with stakeholders to drive outcomes and manage expectations;
- Maintain CRM and provide reports on project expenditure and efficiencies;
- Effectively control and mitigate issues, risks, dependencies and variations;
- Deliver projects on time and within budget;
- Client support and business development relating to GIS, data management and software development;
- Active contribution to continuous process improvement in Project Acquisition and Execution.
To be successful in this role you will already have prior experience in a similar role together with:
- Degree qualifications in geomatics, computing sciences or similar;
- Postgraduate qualifications in Business or Project Management (ideally Agile, or Waterfall, or PRINCE2);
- At least 5 years practical experience preferably working in GIS, geomatics or web mapping professions
- Exposure to the following Esri technologies, ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Desktop, ArcGIS Online and Geocortex
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic work environment for timely deliveries;
- Strong commitment to personal excellence, self-motivated and resourceful;
- Highly competent using MS Office and CRM applications such as NetSuite;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present information to various audiences.
A competitive package, along with a genuine career opportunity working with passionate, intelligent high-achievers in a well-recognised and highly regarded company in a fast-growing industry. You will receive all the training you need in the operation of AAM Geospatial products and services.
Apply by sending your resume and a covering letter summarising your experience and outlining why you are interested in the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications that include a cover letter will be prioritised.
Please note only people with the right to work permanently in Australia will be considered.