Location: Macquarie Park (NSW) or Richmond (VIC) - Permanent Full-Time
AAM is one of the largest dedicated survey and mapping organisations in Australia. Geospatial information is our passion and our livelihood and has been since 1959. We pride ourselves in supplying the best surveying and mapping services to the construction, development, mining, engineering and environmental markets. We have over 50 dedicated surveyors and survey technicians across Australia, working with over 150 spatial professionals.
Our survey expertise is sought out across Australia and internationally, providing a solid pipeline of projects across multiple industries.
- Act as a survey drafter in support of Survey and Mapping Operations and perform office based survey tasks and computations as per instruction from the Survey Coordinator.
- Create all manner of derived products from a variety of spatial data sources. Sources may include point cloud, TPS and GPS survey data. Derived projects include plans, maps, diagrams, 3D models, Meshes, Video, VR/AR content etc.
- Carry out computations and drafting to support construction survey works, feature surveys, mapping, etc.
- Perform data management and associated administrative tasks.
- Assist with field survey tasks with suitable supervision.
- Minimum 2 years practical experience, especially in topographical survey data presentation or other spatially related discipline.
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills
- Apply a rigorous approach to data processing and record keeping
- Demonstrate competence in the use of CAD (Civil3D, AutoCAD, 12D) and Survey software.
- 3D modelling from point cloud advantageous, eg REVIT or Rhino.
- Demonstrate competence developing and maintaining sound co-worker relationships
- Diploma in Surveying, Diploma in Cartography or equivalent
- Current driver’s licence
Apply by sending your resume and a covering letter summarising your experience and outlining why you are interested in the role to
Only successful short-listed candidates will be contacted.
No Agencies please